Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!  I hope that your new years is off to a great start!!!!  I thought I'd start the new year with my January page from the calendar I did in MDS.  I love these pictures of Megan, they're so cute!!!!  They were taken a year ago.  I love the headband and all her silly expressions!  There are so many possibilities with My Digital Studio, I've spent A LOT of time of MDS over the weekend.  I'm working on some special projects!  I never thought I'd love scrapbook or doing it digitally but it's so nice and I so enjoy it!!!  I'd love to sit down with you and share more about all the My Digital Studio can do.  Contact me if you're interested!  I'm really excited for this week.  Logan goes back to school (thank goodness!) and I can start my leadership countdown.  There's still so much to be done, but I'm so excited to go!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: