Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Packed For Baby!!!

Last week I showed you the Packed for Birthday stamp set and I promised you that after you saw today's card you'll want to get the all four of the Packed for ____ stamps.  Well here it is!!!!  SO CUTE!!!!  Now I will say, that there was a LOT of cutting involved and they're tiny pieces, BUT it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  The pieces though small were quite easy to cut out.  A big surprise to me.  I stamped them with versa mark and embossed them with black embossing powder.  I colored them all with markers, of course this card would be for a girl but you can color them in shades of blue for a boy or shades of yellows and greens for either gender.   

SO CUTE!!!  Ok so tell me you don't want the Packed for ____ stamps.  I'm so glad that I was given them, I'm pretty sure I would never have bought them but they make such cute cards!!!  I just love this card!!!  Ok I'll stop going on and on about it.  I'm on my way to San Antonio today!!!  I can't wait!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!