Friday, August 30, 2024

Reindeer Fun Sneak Peek!

If you caught my Facebook Live on Wednesday you might have already gotten a sneak peek at today's card.  I'm doing a fun variation of the card I shared on Wednesday with you.  I loved the way it opened, such a good fun fold.  So I decided to rotate it and have it open top and bottom instead of side to side.  I adjusted the measurements a little and I'm so pleased with this card.  I made a bunch of these cards for a swap.  I'm using all new products on this card too!  The Reindeer Fun Bundle might be my favorite bundle in the new catalog.  I love this die cut reindeer sooo much!!!  The Reindeer Fun Bundle has some coordinating DSP in the suite but instead I'm using a different package.  This is the Take a Bow DSP.  It's got some amazing and classic Christmas colors and the patterns weren't too busy and were perfect for this card.  

stampin up, reindeer fun

Let's talk about these dies a little more.  The reindeer is made from three different dies, cut out from three colors (Early Espresso, Basic Beige and Pecan Pie).  They stack together in the best way making an adorable and effortless reindeer!  I added color and depth to my Lemon Lime Twist die cut wreath with some water painters and some Granny Apple Green Ink.  I finished my reindeer with a gold bell and bow with some adorable new baker's twine coming in the mini.  For a fun tone on tone behind the deer, I die cut lots of holly leaves and adhered them.  It's a small detail but adds lots of interest.  The mini catalog launches on Wednesday, September 4, 2024.  Get your lists ready! 

stampin up, reindeer fun

Make your own.

Basic Beige
4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
8 1/2" x 4" on the long side score at 1", 2 5/8", 5 7/8" and 7 1/2"
scraps for die cutting

DSP (two of each size)
Stripe 4" x 1 1/2"
Crosshatch 3 3/4" x 1 3/8"
Stars 3 3/4" x 3/4"

Garden Green
3 1/4" x 2 1/4"

Basic White
3 3/4" x 3"
2" x 3"
scraps for die cutting/stamping greeting

Early Espresso, Pecan Pie, Lemon Lime Twist, Gold Foil
scraps for die cutting


Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Reindeer Fun Bundle Coming September 4, 2024
Take a Bow DSP Coming September 4, 2024
Real Red and White Bakers Twine Coming September 4, 2024






 

No comments: