Saturday, October 3, 2026

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 1-Christmas Mice Triple Wiper Card-VIDEO

Welcome to the 2026 Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series!  This is a series I do every year for twelve weeks leading up to Christmas.  I share fun, often over the top, Christmas projects. From cards, to boxes to home decor, you never know what fun I have in store for you!  Today kicks off week 1 and it's AMAZING!  I've seen a couple of versions of the wiper card.  I couldn't wait to make my own and they're soooo amazing!  I first saw the wiper card from fellow demonstrator Lisa Curcio, you can see her original card here.  With those instructions I ran with it and made my own Christmas version featuring the Christmas Mice Bundle.  

stampin up, christmas mice

Let's talk about how adorable this bundle is first of all.  The Christmas Mice Bundle has all the fun elements you need for this wiper card. From adorable images to super cute dies, you'll love this bundle.  Plus, the images are a good size, perfect for cards!  I used Memento to stamp my images, use an alcohol safe ink for your images.  I of course used Stampin' Blends to do all my coloring on this card.  For a full list of colors I used check out the supply list linked below.  

stampin up, christmas mice

What makes this card so special? There are three panels, behind each panel is a surprise.  Keep pulling the card open and more and more surprises are revealed!  The box of ornaments and Christmas tree are straight from the Christmas Mice Dies.  Of course all the images are in the bundle too, as well as the greetings.  The DSP I'm using is A Little Christmas DSP.  This is the DSP that coordinates with the Christmas Mice Bundle.   

stampin up, christmas mice

More and more surprises are reveled behind each panel.  The card looks incredibly complicated but it only takes a little strategic scoring to get this card to function perfectly.  Make sure you check out the video for all the tips.  I added a panel of white to the back to write your message but you could mount this on a card base if you wanted more room to write.  

stampin up, christmas mice

Measurements

Mossy Meadow
5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
4 1/2" x 4 1/4"
3 1/2" x 4 1/4"
2 1/2" x 4 1/4"
For the wipers 1 1/8" x 6 3/4" three pieces, on the long side score at 3/4", 3", 3 3/4" and 6", on the 3 3/4" line make a mark at 1/2" on either side of the line, then make a mark 1/2" down on the score line, score to connect the mark on the score line to the two marks on either side of the score line creating a 'V'

A Little Christmas DSP
5 1/4" x 4"
4 1/4" x 4"
3 1/4" x 4"
2 1/4" x 4"
Arch die cut from Everyday Arches Dies

Window Sheeets
3/8" x 3 3/4" three pieces

Old Olive
Arch die cut from Everyday Arches Dies
Tree die cut from Christmas Mice Dies

Pecan Pie
Box die cut from Christmas Mice Dies

Gold Foil
Ornaments die cut from Christmas Mice Dies

Basic White
5 1/4" x 4"
3" x 5/8"
1 5/8" x 1/4"
Pieces to stamp/color/die cut

stampin up, christmas mice

I have a full supply list linked below. Make sure to check out the video for all the tips and tricks for this card. While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video. You can shop for these products today!


 

 

No comments: