I have the cutest sneak peek to share today! When I saw this bundle in the upcoming September-December Catalog I was sooooo excited! It's completely adorable! The Christmas Crew Bundle has adorable critter, in addition to the reindeer there's also a snowman and a bear. All holding signs. There's lots of adorable greetings in the stamp set to customize your cards. So so cute! Of course I had to make a card immediately.
My reindeer is colored with Stampin' Blends, of course! I'll have a full list of colors listed in the supply list linked below. The trees are also in the bundle. They're so quick and easy to die cut. The embossing folder is also new, it's the Rustic Check Embossing Folder. I'll be using this one a ton!
I made the card an easel card and added a cup of hot cocoa inside-also in the Christmas Crew Dies! Make sure you add this one to your wishlist and be ready to order in September when the catalog goes live! Yay!
Measurements
Coastal Cabana
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4"
Mug die cut from Christmas Crew Dies
Pool Party
Scalloped Rectangle die cut from Scalloped Christmas Cheer Dies
5" x 3/4"
2 1/4" x 3 3/8" embossed with Rustic Check Folder
Pecan Pie
2 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Cocoa die cut from Christmas Crew Dies
Timeless Christmas DSP
2" x 5 1/2"
Granny Apple Green/Lemon Lime Twist
Trees die cut from Christmas Crew Dies
Poppy Parade
Candy Cane die cut from Christmas Crew Dies
Basic White
5" x 3 3/4"
Piece to stamp/die cut
I have a full supply list linked below. New products will be available starting September 1, 2026.







No comments:
Post a Comment