I have an adorable sneak peek to share with you today! I'm sharing the new Painted Pumpkins Bundle. Oh. My. Goodness! This bundle is sooo adorable! I always love a pumpkin bundle and this was is so unique and fun I couldn't resist! the bundle consists of stamps, dies, and masks. The stamp set has some amazing greetings, the masks make adding color to the pumpkins quick and easy! I'm hooked! The bundle is part of the Painted Patch Suite. The DSP and ribbon on the card are also from the suite.
For my pumpkins I used Blending Brushes and the masks to add color. I used Bubble Bath and Fresh Freesia for my purple pumpkin, for the orange one I used Calypso Coral and Cajun Craze. I also used one of the masks for my background. The pumpkins are adhered to the inside of the card. The front of the card features a fun window. If you love this bundle, watch in September-my first Class To Go will feature this bundle and the cards are incredible!

Measurements
Fresh Freesia
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"
Square die cut from card front with 2nd largest square from Stylish Shapes Dies
Cajun Craze
Frame die cut with largest and 2nd largest square from Stylish Shapes Dies
Painted Patch DSP
2 1/8" x 2 1/8"
Coastal Cabana
Leaves die cut from Painted Pumpkins Dies
Basic Whitee
Banner Die cut with largest banner die from Stylish Shapes Dies
5 1/4" x 4"
Piece to stamp/die cut pumpkins
I have a full supply list below. The Painted Pumpkins Bundle and other sneak peek products will be available starting September 1.





No comments:
Post a Comment