Monday, June 20, 2016

Stamp Camp Cards!

Saturday was the New Catalog Stamp Camp and we had a great time!!  I'm just in love with this years In Colors and so many of the stamp sets are amazing!  It was hard to choose what stamp sets I'd this year.  In the end I think the cards ended up being some of my favorites!  I hope everyone who attended had a great time!!  I can't wait to stamp with you again soon!!!   The Bunch of Blossoms set was a must have on my list!  You can get it bundled with the punch and save a little money too!  This card is simple but elegant!
The Fox Builder punch and coordinating stamp set Foxy Friends are a MUST HAVE!!!  I haven't had too much time to play with this set and punch but I can't wait to use it more!!!  This card is so stinkin' cute and simple, you could easily mass produce this in no time!!!  The inside says 'love you'.  So cute!!!!! 
While I wasn't even sure I needed the pineapple stamp I think it's safe to say this pineapple has gotten the most use from any of my other new sets.  I love the size of it and it looks good every time I stamp it.  For this card we used the New Peekaboo Peach and Emerald Envy In Color markers to color the stamp then stamp it on the paper.  So cute!  I have the other 3 cards to share tomorrow and more highlights from stamp camp later this week!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: