Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Stamp Camp Highlights

I'm sure you'll all shake your heads in shame, but once again I have no pictures from stamp camp itself...I did take some, but I'll share them another time, possibly....but I do have a few photos of pre-stamp camp to share.  I had over 30 people in attendance and even more come shop the retired sale.  So it was a hugely successful event!  I was able to set up the night before, which was good because it took two car loads to get all my stuff there!  The kids were with me and of course they were put to work too. In addition to other jobs they put all my labels on the backs of all the catalogs.  
Every attendee got their packet of supplies, a brand new catalog and a set of the new 2016-2018 In color markers.  I had a lot of stuff piled up for them!  
I also made these cute little boxes for all my guests, they just had some chocolate in them but I love to make little 'thank you' gifts for them attending.  They take time out of their schedules to attend, it's the least I can do :)
Ready to go! I had extra tables set up since this class they made 6 cards instead of 4.  It was a great event.  I hope everyone who attended had a good time! I look forward to this event every year.  There's a lot of planning that goes into it, I hope that shows when guest come and have a stamping break for a couple hours.  I'll have more on the boxes and another gift that I handed out on my blog tomorrow!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!  

No comments: