Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Potions and Spells Sneak Peek! Waterfall Card with VIDEO!!

Today I'm sharing a really fun card that features our brand new Potions and Spells Bundle.  This bundle is coming in the Online Exclusive Launch coming on July 3, 2024.  Today I'm sharing a fun waterfall card.  This card is full of movement and will amaze your friends!  Don't be intimated it's a lot easier than it looks!  I'm breaking down all the steps for you in my video below.  

stampin up, potions and spells

I love these types of cards and when I saw how many fun images and dies were in this bundle I wanted to incorporate as many as I could into one card.  The great part of a waterfall card is that you get to make four smaller panels, they all coordinate but they're all a little different which is so fun!  

stampin up, potions and spells

As you pull the tab on the bottom the card flips or 'waterfalls' through all the panels. It's a fun interactive card that everyone will love.  The images and dies are all from the new bundle. I die a variety of stamping, coloring and die cutting on each panel. Check out the video for details on each of the panels. 

stampin up, potions and spells

Make your own:

Berry Burst
Base 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Waterfall Mechanism 2 1/2" x 8 1/2" score the long side at 2 1/2", 3", 3 1/2" and 4"

Layers 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" (four pieces)

Strip 1 1/4" x 4 1/4"

DSP 
5" x 3 3/4"

Basic White
2 1/4" 2 1/4" (four pieces); 2 1/4" x 1/2"

Scraps of Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Berry Burst, Pecan Pie and Crushed Curry

stampin up, potions and spells

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, potions and spells


 

No comments: