Friday, June 28, 2024

Potions and Spells Cauldron

I don't normally do a lot of crafting for Halloween but this year might be an exception with the super cute Potions and Spells Bundle.  I shared this waterfall card on Wednesday.  Check it out if you haven't seen it yet.  I have a video to go with it.  I also made this adorable card!  I have to say I really, really, really love this card!  I used my Blending Brushes to give everything a little more texture and depth.  

stampin up, potions and spells

I shaded the bubbles and potion with Lemon Lime Twist Ink.  It's a simple step but it really makes a huge difference in the look of the bubbles.  I did the same thing with my cauldron.  I die cut it from Basic Gray Cardstock and used Basic Gray Ink to add shading.  So fun!  

stampin up, potions and spells

I used a Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Blend to color my ribbon to coordinate better.  I also added some wiggly stripes to my Pecan Pie floor with a Pecan Pie Stampin' Blend.  Don't think to much about this.  The less perfect it is the better it looks.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Watch for this new Potions and Spells Bundle to be available when the new Online Exclusives launch next week on July 3, 2024.

stampin up, potions and spells


 

No comments: