Monday, June 17, 2024

Tune In For Father's Day

As I'm sure many of you did, we celebrated Father's Day yesterday.  Our family actually did our Father's Day dinner on Saturday night because we dropped my daughter off at camp on Sunday so she wouldn't be able to join us for Father's Day.  I made this card to celebrate the special dads out there.  The greeting is from the May 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit.  One of the reasons I love Paper Pumpkin is because of the exclusive stamp sets which often have great greetings like this one that you can keep using even beyond your kit.

stampin up, tune in

I used the dies to die cut my TV pieces.  I have a couple more samples using this Bundle here and here.  You can get this amazing Tune In Bundle this month for an additional 10% off in my Online Store.  Shop today!!!  The DSP is from the To Market pack.  LOVE this package and the basic patterns.  For some background stamping I used some leaves from the Layering Leaves Set and I finished the card with some Ombre Dots.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, tune in


 

No comments: