Friday, June 14, 2024

Stay Tuned....

Hello! Happy Friday!!!!  I have a fun card to share today! This one features the Tune In Bundle again.  I can't stop using this one! It's soooo fun!  I went for a pink theme on this one pairing up Melon Mambo and Pretty In Pink.  I used tone on tone stamping for the Melon Mambo background.  For the strip of Pretty In Pink I added lots of sparkle with the In Color Glimmer Paper and the star burst die in the bundle.  

stampin up, tune in

For my television I colored it in Summer Splash and Pebbled Path Stampin' Blends.  I added the knobs on the television with my Fine Tip Glue Pen.  I also added some dots of the Fine Tip Glue Pen to the Melon Mambo Background to help enhance the Melon Mambo Glossy dots there as well.  

stampin up, tune in

I stamped my television twice to get extra dimension.  I colored only the outside for one, the Summer Splash one.  Then when I die cut that one I die cut the television and a window for the screen.  The other television I used Melon Mambo and Pretty In Pink Stampin' Blends to create an ombre look on the screen.  I only die cut the television for that one.  I adhered the Summer Splash TV with the cut out screen over the other one with Dimensionals so it pops up.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, tune in


 

No comments: