Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Celebrate Patriotic Cake Box-VIDEO

Today I have an adorable treat box to share with you.  This one will be a great party favor for your Fourth of July parties.  But it would be equally as cute with different colors, different DSP, and maybe a different tag for party favors for any party!  I'm filling my box with another Little Debbie cake.  You can check out the Little Debbie Product Locator to find these cakes in your area.  For my greeting I used the 'celebrate' stamp from the Unbounded Love Set.  This set is full of amazing greetings for any occasion!   


My stars are die cut out of Gold Foil using the Kiddin' Around Dies and the Merriest Trees Dies.  I added Adhesive Sheets on the back of the Gold Foil BEFORE die cutting.  That makes them easy to adhere, just like a sticker!  Don't miss this step!  I finished my tag with some ribbon and Sparkle Gems.  LOVE IT! 


Make your own.

Real Red 8" x 7 1/2"
On the short side score at 2 1/4", 3 1/2", 5 3/4" and 7"
On the long side score at 1/2", 1 3/4" and 6 3/4"

DSP piece 2" x 4 3/4"

Basic White and Gold Foil pieces for stamping and die cutting


Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.



 

No comments: