Friday, June 7, 2024

Cap and Gown Lollypop Holders

I wanted to share the party favors I made for my sons graduation party.  I kept everything very simple.  I used his class colors and made some quick and easy treats for our guests. I used the Cap and Gown Set for my stamping and I die cut the numbers with the Alphabet A La Mode Dies.  I added Adhesive Sheets on the back the cardstock before die cutting so all I had to do was peel and stick for the numbers.  Easy peasy!  

stampin up, cap and gown

These are specifically designed for See's Candies Lolly Pops.  I purchased a bunch specifically for these party favors.  Other lolly pops of similar sizes would work perfectly too.  I used Misty Moonlight Cardstock for the base of the treat box and the cap is colored in Misty Moonlight and Wild Wheat Stampin' Blends.  You'll need to punch three holes, I just used a handheld punch that is about 1/4" circle.  Punch two holes, one on either end of the holder, in the center.  The third hole punch in the center of the 2" score line.  

stampin up, cap and gown

Make your own.

Misty Moonlight 
1 1/4" x 8 1/2" 
On the long side score at 1 1/2", 2", 3 3/4" and 4 3/4"

Basic White scraps for stamping/fussy cutting/die cutting

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, cap and gown


 

No comments: