Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Bistro Burger Big Deal

The Bistro Burger Bundle is really fun!  I love this bundle for guy cards but let's face it anyone would love a card like this! The dies are really what makes this bundle stand out.  Just check out the incredible details you can add with the dies, the knife, olive, pepper and let's not forget that fire!  The dies really step up this card from good to great!  This month only you can save an additional 10% on this bundle making it 20% off!  Now that's a BIG DEAL! 

stampin up, bistro burger

I used Stampin' Blends to color my images.  You can get the list of blends used below in my supply list.  To add more to the pepper and olive I used my Fine Tip Glue Pen over the red on the pepper and the pimento in the olive.  Let it dry, this gives them a nice sheen and glossy look.  I used Blending Brushes to add color to my fire in the background.  I love it! 

stampin up, bistro burger

The knife in the dies is amazing!  I cut the blade from some Silver Foil and the handle from Early Espresso Cardstock.  I finished the card with some Shiny Sequins.  LOVE IT!!!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Remember the Bistro Burger Bundle is an additional 10% off this month only!  

stampin up, bistro burger



 
 

No comments: