Monday, June 3, 2024

Miss You Friend

I'm excited to share some new products on this card.  They're pretty stunning, especially wen paired with a bold Basic Black background.  I'm using the Friends For Life Bundle.  Guess what friends?!  This bundle will be an additional 10% off starting on June 5, 2024.  Save on this one and all die bundles in June!  In addition to the Friends For Life Bundle I'm using the new Full Of Life DSP and Iridescent Faceted Gems.  These gems are completely STUNNING!!!!

stampin up, friends for life

I love dies that cut greetings like this friend die.  It makes such an amazing focal point on your card.  I added an adhesive sheet to my Basic Black Cardstock BEFORE die cutting it.  It makes adhering this delicate greeting quick and simple! To add a little texture to the background I ran the Basic Black cardstock through the Eyelet Embossing folder.  LOVE This one!  I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, friends for life


 

No comments: