Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Tune In Popcorn Slider-VIDEO

I'm back with another fun video today!  I have the cutest little treat for you to share with all your friends, co-workers and more!  I'm using the new Tune In Bundle, this is such a fun bundle for everyone! There's a bag of microwaveable popcorn that you can slide out easily. My popcorn is from Costco.  I used Poppy Parade to match the outside of the popcorn bag.  I'm using a fun retro color palette too!  These are really fun together, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana, Basic Beige and Peach Pie.  

stampin up, tune in

I used the dies for all my televisions details.  The stamp set in the bundle also gives you the option to stamp and color the television if you'd rather do that.  Because I was making so many of these I decided to just die cut from cardstock and build my television that way.  My greetings are from the Tune In set, I fussy cut them out.  I added some Sparkle Gems to the knobs on the TV for some added sparkle and texture. 

stampin up, tune in

Make your own:

Poppy Parade 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score the long side at 1/2" and 4 1/2"; scraps for die cutting

Coastal Cabana, Basic Beige, Peach Pie 4" x 1 1/4"; scraps for die cutting

Basic Gray, Basic Black, Very Vanilla scraps for stamping and/or die cutting

stampin up, tune in

If you wanted to make a card instead of a popcorn slider, it's really simple to transform the elements to a card base.  I added a little extra stamping in Poppy Parade Ink around the edges of my card, besides that it's an exact duplicate! Either project is adorable! 

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, tune in


 

No comments: