Monday, June 10, 2024

Designer Series Paper Party Class!

Over the weekend I held my June in person class.  If you're local in the Albuquerque, NM area I'd love for you to attend a class.  We have lots of fun.  My guests get to make five cards, if you place an order prior/at/after to the class you get a bonus 6th card.  So I have 6 amazing cards to share.  All the cards this month feature DSP in fun ways, a few of them are fun folds, because DSP makes the best fun fold cards!! 

The first uses the Wildly Flowering DSP for a fun fold card.  This DSP is sooooo stunning in person!  I think it's one of my favorites!


I love how this card folds and opens.  I don't have a supply list or measurements for any of these cards.  That is a perk reserved only to my guests who attend my class. 


The next card uses the To Market DSP along with the Market Goodness Bundle.  This was the bonus card for my guests who placed orders.  I love this fun variation on a Z-Fold.  


We used lots of different DSP patterns from the To Market package.  I love the variation of patterns but LOVE that they all coordinate perfectly!!!


The next card uses the Full of Life DSP.  This card is the best example of how to use up scraps.  I used twelve 1" squares for the background.  Everyone's card way different and fun and they all looked incredible!  I used the Beach Day Set and Dies for fun focal points.  LOVE IT!  


The Mediterranean Blooms DSP and Citrus Blooms Bundle are soooo amazing.  This was another DSP that I was amazed with in person.  It is soooo stunning!!!  


This is another fun fold card where the DSP can really shine! 


The Country Woods DSP is the perfect DSP for that rustic feel.  There's so many fun textures in this DSP that I couldn't choose one! That's why this card is perfect!  Use a bunch of them! 


Finally, we used the Country Lace DSP for a simply sympathy card.  We all need sympathy cards.  Folding one corner up is a fun way to showcase both sides of the DSP.  Plus this color combo is just so soothing.  


Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!




No comments: