Friday, June 21, 2024

Hello Friend With Charming Ducks

My absolute favorite bundle in the catalog is the Charming Duck Pond Bundle.  I cannot stop creating with this one!  I used the coordinating Lily Pond Lane DSP for this card too.  I layered lots of strips on the Peach Pie card base, alternating patterns. I added even more layers and dimension with some Peach Pie Ribbon and Essentials Baker's Twine.  For a pop of color I added a piece of Coastal Cabana Cardstock die cut with the Perennial Postage Dies. 

stampin up, charming duck pond

For my sweet ducks I used Stampin' Blends to color them.  There's lots of options for the ducks in this bundle.  You can use the fill in stamp to add color if you don't want to color them or create the ducks with the dies.  I finished the card with some Shiny Sequins.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, charming duck pond


 

No comments: