Friday, July 7, 2023

Christmas In July! Sliding Sleigh-VIDEO

Hello and welcome to Christmas in July!  This week I'll be sharing projects everyday, including a couple of videos that showcase our new One Horse Open Sleigh Suite of products.  You can shop for these products today as part of our new release of Online Exclusive Products!  This Suite is amazing and even though it's the peak of summer, it's a great time to get started on Christmas Cards!  Enjoy this Christmas in July Series!

stampin up, horse and sleigh

For the final card of my Christmas In July Series I wanted to really WOW you!  This was the very first card I made with this bundle, the minute I saw this set I knew I wanted to make a slider card!  I have a video for you sharing all the details on this card.  Spoiler Alert: It's so much easier than you think!  

stampin up, horse and sleigh

I used lots of Stampin' Blends for my image, the colors are listed below.  Here's all the measurements for the slider card.  Make sure you check out the video for all the details on this card and subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video. 

Lost Lagoon 5 1/2" x 9"
On the long side score at 4 1/4" and 8 1/2"

DSP 5 1/4" x 4"

Inside 
Real Red 5 1/4" x 4"
Basic White 5" x 3 3/4"

Slider Mechanism 1" x 3 1/2"

I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Online Exclusive products are available now.  Don't wait to get them, items only available while supplies last!  

stampin up, horse and sleigh

Cut and Emboss Machine   


Shop new Online Exclusives!



1 comment:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

Such a darling card Ruth. I have to try this. Thanks for sharing.