Friday, July 28, 2023

Silly Goose Friends

We are in the heat of the summer, literally! So, I decided to pull out some fun summery stamp sets and make some projects with them.  I have a few more to share next week too.  This Silly Goose Set is adorable and I'm so glad it carried into the Annual Catalog!  I stamped my geese in Memento then used Stampin' Blends to color them.  Colors listed below in my supplies.

stampin up, silly goose

I added lots of texture to my card with DSP and embossing.  I used an embossing folder from the Basics 3D Folders, available only in my Online Store. I added even more with DSP from the Brights Pack and the Bright and Beautiful DSP.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Check back Monday for another summer card also featuring the adorable Silly Goose Set.  

stampin up, silly goose

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

Supplies:

 

No comments: