Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Christmas In July! Horse and Sleigh Shaker Card -VIDEO

Hello and welcome to Christmas in July!  This week I'll be sharing projects everyday, including a couple of videos that showcase our new One Horse Open Sleigh Suite of products.  You can shop for these products on July 6, 2023 as part of our new release of Online Exclusive Products!  This Suite is amazing and even though it's the peak of summer, it's a great time to get started on Christmas Cards!  Enjoy this Christmas in July Series!

Today I'm sharing a shaker card and I have a video to go with it!  There's lots of tips and tricks on this card, make sure you check out my video.  For my shaker I'm using the DSP from yesterday's card.  If you didn't check it out make sure you scroll back.  I used the piece of DSP that I cut the deer out for to make my shaker card.  No waste!  For my shaker bits I die cut lots of stars using the stars from the Cracker and Treat Box Dies.  

stampin up, horse and sleigh

Even though the shaker is so adorable, the star of this card might just be that amazing tree!  I used the Pearlized Enamel Effects and some Mossy Meadow Refill to give the tree lots of texture and shine.  Check out the video for details on this tree! 

stampin up, horse and sleigh


Make your own!
Mossy Meadow 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score the long side at 4 1/4"

One Horse Open Sleigh DSP 
Die cut Deckled Rectangle 
Two pieces 5 1/2" x 3/4"

Basic White
3" x 5/8"
2 3/4" x 4" 
scraps for die cutting

Window Sheet
3 1/4" x 2 1/2"

Make sure you check out the video for all the details.  Subscribe to my channel while you're there so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Online Exclusive products will be available on July 6, 2023.  Don't wait to get them, items only available while supplies last!  The Online Exclusives go live tomorrow on July 6!  Yay! 

stampin up, horse and sleigh

Shop my Online Store.Cut and Emboss Machine 


No comments: