Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Christmas In July! Horse and Sleigh Sweet Deer

Hello and welcome to Christmas in July!  This week I'll be sharing projects everyday, including a couple of videos that showcase our new One Horse Open Sleigh Suite of products.  You can shop for these products on July 6, 2023 as part of our new release of Online Exclusive Products!  This Suite is amazing and even though it's the peak of summer, it's a great time to get started on Christmas Cards!  Enjoy this Christmas in July Series!

This card might just be my favorite!!!  I'm completely in love with that deer in the One Horse Open Sleigh DSP.  I couldn't resist him and had to make a card featuring the deer.  I also used some of the DSP for the background.  I love the basic patterns just as much as the winter scenes sides.  

stampin up, one horse open sleigh

In addition to the DSP, I used the stamp set for my greeting and some of the Adhesive Snowflakes that come in the suite of products.  If the deer is my favorite part of this card, the ribbon is my second favorite part!  I used the Pecan Pie Bordered Ribbon and trimmed off the satin edges.  I tied a double bow with them on the top of my tag.  I love the frayed edges and the rustic-ness it brings to the card.  I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Online Exclusive products will be available on July 6, 2023.  Don't wait to get them, items only available while supplies last!  

stampin up, one horse open sleigh

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Horse and Sleigh Set-ONLINE EXCLUSIVE COMING JULY 6!
One Horse Open Sleigh DSP-ONLINE EXCLUSIVE COMING JULY 6!
Adhesive Backed Snowflakes-ONLINE EXCLUSIVE COMING JULY 6!


No comments: