Monday, July 3, 2023

Christmas In July! Horse and Sleigh Monochromatic Card

Hello and welcome to Christmas in July!  This week I'll be sharing projects everyday, including a couple of videos that showcase our new One Horse Open Sleigh Suite of products.  You can shop for these products on July 6, 2023 as part of our new release of Online Exclusive Products!  This Suite is amazing and even though it's the peak of summer, it's a great time to get started on Christmas Cards!  Enjoy this Christmas in July Series!

I'm starting with a gorgeous monochromatic card.  This is a great card to mass produce if you need a bunch of Christmas cards!  I white heat embossed the image on some Misty Moonlight cardstock.  I love how elegant it looks!  

stampin up, horse and sleigh bundle


I used the new DSP on my card base and to help my image POP I added a piece of Vellum Cardstock over the DSP.  To finish my card I used some of the Essentials Baker's Twine and colored it with my Misty Moonlight Stampin' Blends to coordinate with the card.  So fun!  I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Online Exclusive products will be available on July 6, 2023.  Don't wait to get them, items only available while supplies last!  

No comments: