Monday, June 24, 2024

Thanks A Bunch

Let's be honest here, I was 100% certain that I didn't need a stamp set with carrots, radishes, and other vegetables.  Well guess what....I was wrong! The Market Goodness Bundle is completely adorable and I've loved every project I've made with it! It is sooo much fun!!! The coordinating To Market DSP is equally as adorable!  I'm using it on my card, that Garden Green plaid one--yes please! 

stampin up, market goodness

I stamped the background of my card using the stamps in the bundle and of course my greeting and veg come from the bundle.  I added some basic shapes with a Real Red Deckled Circle for a pop of color and a Basic White Perennial Postage Label as a resting spot for my greeting and veggies. I finished the card with some Rainbow Dots, we have so many gem options you can add.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

No comments: