Thursday, June 16, 2016

Baby Bear-Must Have

Baby Bear, though I don't have any friends expecting babies, will be a stamp set that gets lots of use.  It's for so much more than baby cards.  Don't let the name fool you, this teddy bear is for any occasion.  Plus it's so easy to line up!  It's a 3 step stamp, that's the reason it has so much depth and dimension.  But lining up this bear is a breeze!  The bow is also a 2 step stamp, which all gives it that same depth.  Oh my goodness I just love this set!!!  Put in on your wishlists, hurry....I'll wait........
After he was stamped he was just kind of floating, this isn't the twilight zone there are no floating bears on my cards.  Since my aqua painter was already out thanks to all the watercoloring I've been doing I just added a little ground beneath him.  This grounds him down so he's not a floating bear which I think we can all agree is a little odd.  To make him pop even more off the paper I went around the image carefully with my Pool Party ink and an aqua painter (what else this week!?!)  That subtle blue halo around him makes him really stand off the paper.  Super cute!!!!  Expect to see lots more of this bear!!!  Tomorrow is my final day of prep before the big stamp camp this weekend.  Aside from setting everything up I think I'm ready, I'll have so many posts next week about stamp camp, a full breakdown (I will take pictures this year!!!!), plus all the cards and whatever else I think of!


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: