Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Another Paper Pumpkin Shaker

I'm completely in love with these sequins from this months Paper Pumpkin!  I decided I wanted to make another shaker card with them.  This time using the stamps from the kit too.  I already had my Sliding Star Framelits out so I used those to create my shaker 'ring'.  Plus I used window sheets on the front and back so you can see the shaker bits even when you open the card.  It's really cute!  
I did line the inside of my card with some cardstock also cut with the Sliding Star framelits so give a clean finish on the inside instead of seeing all the adhesive and dimensional strips that make up the shaker ring. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: