Tuesday, June 21, 2016

More Stamp Camp Cards

I have the other 3 cards from stamp camp to share!  First is the card featuring Emerald Envy.  This green is so pretty, greens and oranges I have a hard time loving.  This green is so beautiful!  It's so rich and vibrant.  I love the striped background on this card and the gold swirly!  How pretty!!!   This set also uses the new Thoughtful Banners and coordinating punch! 
I make a lot of 'thank you' cards.  I probably make those more than anything. This new Thankful Thoughts set was perfect for me!   I love the big greetings! I love the fonts!  There's so much to love here!  Do you love that scalloped circle?  Me too!!!!  It's from the new Layering Circles Framelit collection!  LOVE!!!  The card is finished with some ruched ribbon and glimmer paper!  
Finally last but not least, I had to use my Swirly Bird set for at least one card!  This card though simple and fun is so pretty and the greeting overlayed on the vellum is my favorite!!!!  The card features the new color Flirty Flamingo, this is a really pretty pink that I just LOVE!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: