Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Balloon and Dog

Obviously I can't stop watercoloring with this set!!!  The line images just scream for it to be watercolored!!!  This one was super fun to make and it's really a one layer card (I mean aside from the watercolor paper glued on the card base).  I again, used my aqua painters and markers to color this guy.  You guys might be wondering why my dogs and cats are always gray.  Well I have a gray cat and a gray dog, I color what I know.  I added some blue swipes with my aqua painter to mimic the look of a sky, even though I only envision this little pup a couple inches off the ground, who wants their pup to float away!?!?  But I thought the clouds were so cute!!!    
I added some of the Fine Tip Glue to the balloon and let it dry.  It gives it a nice clear glossy look like Crystal Effects.  So fun!  The bird I wanted to pop in the sky so I made him a nice blue with Tempting Turquoise, which is actually my go to bird color :) To finish it I added a few hearts.  I went with black because any other color was drawing attention away from the image and I wanted all focus on the stamped image.  I love this sweet card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: