Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Balloon and Dog

Obviously I can't stop watercoloring with this set!!!  The line images just scream for it to be watercolored!!!  This one was super fun to make and it's really a one layer card (I mean aside from the watercolor paper glued on the card base).  I again, used my aqua painters and markers to color this guy.  You guys might be wondering why my dogs and cats are always gray.  Well I have a gray cat and a gray dog, I color what I know.  I added some blue swipes with my aqua painter to mimic the look of a sky, even though I only envision this little pup a couple inches off the ground, who wants their pup to float away!?!?  But I thought the clouds were so cute!!!    
I added some of the Fine Tip Glue to the balloon and let it dry.  It gives it a nice clear glossy look like Crystal Effects.  So fun!  The bird I wanted to pop in the sky so I made him a nice blue with Tempting Turquoise, which is actually my go to bird color :) To finish it I added a few hearts.  I went with black because any other color was drawing attention away from the image and I wanted all focus on the stamped image.  I love this sweet card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: