Monday, June 27, 2016

Aww Nuts!

Somehow, I don't know how up until now I've been on time sending all birthday cards, but somehow I missed a birthday.  Not just any birthday, a birthday of a really good friend too!  How it happened I can't explain.  I made this card the day of her birthday and it was promptly in the mail the next day.  I don't have many 'belated' birthday stamps so I decided I was going to use my own greeting and print it on some vellum.  I stamped and punched out a bunch of acorns to go with the greeting.  I love the pink acorns, they're so fun and cute!  
The bottom of all the acorns were brushed with some Wink Of Stella glitter brush pen so give them lots and lots of shine!!!  They're all popped up on dimensionals on the vellum.  Such a cute card and it saved me when I was in a bind! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: