I have a different style of card to share today. I'm all about the cute, punny, whimsical card. While I think that today's card could be classified as whimsical it's a little off what I normally do and I kinda love it! I used the mushroom dies from the Sweet Bugs Dies. I wanted them to stand out on a dark background. The Moonlit Flora DSP is fantastic for this. I used the Everyday Arches to frame the scene and used the leaf die in Nature's Symphony to add detail to my card base.
To add detail to the mushrooms I used a Blending Brushes and Pecan Pie and Calypso Coral inks. Don't worry about getting the shading perfect. The messiness makes them look more natural. The greeting is from the Thoughtful Octopus Stamp Set. Finish the card with some twine and Natural Matte Dots. So cute!





No comments:
Post a Comment