Monday, June 6, 2016

My Husbands Birthday Card

One of the things I enjoy searching on Pintrest is 'funny cards'.  I've mentioned before that I love all puns I love silly, goofy sayings.  I love funny cards, a lot of the cards on Pintrest will link you back to an etsy page where you either buy the download or the card.  I love searching, finding ones I love and making them my own with my supplies.  This saying was a great example of that.  I typed it up and printed it on vellum and attached it over a cake made with the Build a Birthday set.  The greeting on the front says "You were born on this date so we are going to put fire sticks on baked goods and sing at you while you sit there awkwardly"  I love it!  The front is very simple.  While I normally stray from ribbon on cards for men, this one seemed to work great laid across the top and stapled on.     
I couldn't leave the card just as that so on the inside when you open it up there a slider, pop up type function inside.  "Happy Birthday! Let's Party!" pops up from the side and slides across to reveal his age....in case he forgot :)  It's a really cute card!  I have a box of new stuff arriving today!  Yay!!!  While it's my husbands birthday I seem to be getting the presents!  I'm hoping to have lots to share with you with LOTS of new stuff in the next few weeks, though I will be limited on stamping time for the next few days, I'm going to try! In the meantime I have a few birthday cards I made last week that I'll share with you over the next couple of days while I'm madly stamping and crafting!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: