Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Gingham Gala Baskets

At my class over the weekend I gave out these ADORABLE little Easter baskets to all my guests for attending.  They're sooooo cute with that Gingham Gala DSP!  I love them all lined up like that.  It just looks like spring!
The baskets are super simple to make.  Start with a 4 1/2" Square piece of DSP and score at 1 1/2" inches on all four sides.  Trim up the score lines on two sides, make sure they're opposite each other.  Then just bring those tabs together in the middle.  I saw these adorable baskets made by Ronda Wade on her Facebook page a couple weeks ago.  She made much larger ones I modified the size to make mini ones for my class!
The lids were a process, it took me 4 times to get a lid I was happy with!  You'll need 2 pieces of cardstock that are 2 1/2" x 2 1/4" on the 2  1/2" side score at 1/2" and 2".  On the 2 1/4" side score at 1/2" and 1 5/8".  The lids can be a little weird to put together, I shared all the details on the lid and these baskets on my Facebook Live this week.  If you haven't joined my Ruth's Stamping Corner Facebook page join today to see me demo these baskets.  Or check out the video below.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: