Thursday, March 14, 2019

Hopping Bunny

Don't you love it when a card comes out just as you've imagined it would? That's how I feel about this hopping bunny card.  I have a vision that I wanted to make the bunny 'hop' down the card and I did it!  I couldn't be happier with this card!!!!  The bunny is attached to a window sheet that is behind the Coastal Cabana layer allowing you to move him along the card.  Stampin' Up! announced that the Bunny Punch isn't available right now, but make sure you check out my video I have a cute punch art bunny to get around it if you don't have the punch and I give a few more options to how to make this card without the punch.

The scallop grassy border just make it even cuter when he hops!  When I mail this card I'll make sure to have the bunny on the far left side covering the greeting.  Then the recipient would have to move him to read the greeting.  SOOOOOO cute!!!  I demoed how to make this sweet bunny on in my Ruth's Stamping Corner VIP Group on Facebook.  If you've missed it I've posted the video below.
The bunny comes from the Best Bunny Bundle in the Annual Catalog.  I colored her using Soft Suede and Petal Pink Stampin' Blends and Lovely Lipstick for the bow.  Check out the video for all the details on this card.  Shop my online store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: