Thursday, March 7, 2019

Abstract Impressions Birthday Wishes

I have a gorgeous card for you today.  I love the colors on this card and the pops of gold. I have to tell you,  I've been a little addicted to these colors lately, they just scream spring to me. They're so bright and fun! I used Lovely Lipstick, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green and a little Pineapple Punch. I pulled out my Abstract Impressions stamp set for this card. Those flowers are effortless and so beautiful. For the rose I only used Lovely Lipstick, I stamped the bottom layer off twice, the middle layer off once and the top layer is full strength. You don't need a stack of ink pads to use this set. I loved the layered look and stamping off is a great way go build those layers when you don't have a lot of ink pads.
For the greeting, it's one of my favorite things on this card by the way I used the More Than Words Stamp Set from Sale-a-bration Coordination.  After I stamped the 'wishes' in Lovely Lipstick I gold heat embossed the 'birthday' right over it. I love this look. I finished the card with some gold sequins.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: