Monday, March 11, 2019

Flowers Class

Over the weekend I held a fun class that featured all kinds of Flower themed cards.  This fun Flowers and Frills class was on of my favorites.  I LOVED all the cards!!!  This first one features the Painted Seasons Sale-a-Bration Bundle.  This amazing bundle that you can earn free with a $100 order includes the Painted Seasons stamp set and coordinating Designer Series Paper. 
They're both amazing and this month only you can purchase the coordinating framelits!  LOVE!!!  We did a fun vellum over lay on this card with makes for a really beautiful and elegant card.
The next one features the Bloom by Bloom Suite.  I love this Designer Series Paper and stamp set!  We also paired it with the Part Of Your Story Sale-a-Bration Stamp set.  It has the best greetings and it's a great one to have on hand.
You could pair any color with black for a stunning card.  I have always loved Black, Silver and Melon Mambo.  It's so gorgeous together and kind of reminds me of the 80's.  I love this combo especially with that beautiful floral image from the All That You Are Set.
Finally, if you thought the Melon Mambo card was stunning, just look at this Gold Foil Cardstock that's embossed.  Oh my gravy!  It's breathtakingly gorgeous!  The foil is embossed with the new Country Floral Embossing Folder in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  This folder is free with a $50 purchase and I can't recommend this folder enough.  It's amazing!!!!  To shop for products head to my online store here.  My next class in April is all about Masculine cards.

Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to RSVP for it.

601 Montaño Road NW
Albuquerque, New Mexico  87107
(Just west of 4th St, in the North Valley)

April 6, 2019 9am-12pm

CARDS FOR GUYS

Masculine cards often are a struggle and are some of my most requested cards!  Join me at this class where I take the guess work out of making a great masculine card!  You’ll make 4 great cards that would be perfect for any guy in your life!  Invite a friend!! This class is $20 or FREE with a $35 class order.  Last day to RSVP is April 1st

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: