Monday, March 25, 2019

Watercolored Rooster

Today I'm sharing the first of 6 cards I shared in my Sweet Sixteen party in my VIP Group on Facebook.  If you're in my group you can find all the videos to these projects there.  If you're not in my group, join today!  All are welcome!  Today's card is a fun watercolored card.  I love this rooster image from the Home To Roost Set (HURRY you can only earn this set FREE through March 31, 2019)!!  I stamped my image in Staz On on some Shimmer White Cardstock then used my Aqua Painters to color him and add lots of splatter.  I love the look of messy water coloring so I wasn't too careful about my colors bleeding out of the lined area.  The card was simply finished with a greeting and some layers.  I love this fun card!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: