Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Simple Rooster

Today I'm sharing the second of 6 cards I shared in my Sweet Sixteen party in my VIP Group on Facebook.  If you're in my group you can find all the videos to these projects there.  If you're not in my group, join today!  All are welcome!  Today's card is a fun quick card for those times you're in a hurry.  The images and greeting are from the Home To Roost Set (HURRY you can only earn this set FREE through March 31, 2019)!!  While I love to color this image sometimes coloring can take too much time or it's a little intimidating if you're new to stamping so I wanted to use this rooster without coloring him.  I stamped him in Early Espresso ink and used a splotchy textured image from the Touches of Texture Stamp Set to add some color.  I stamped it Mango Melody.  I punched it out with the 2" circle punch and then added some Linen Thread behind it. I mounted it to the card that's been stamped with the wheat and layered up with some DSP and cardstock.  What a fun card!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: