Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Inked Up Country Floral

Today I'm sharing the third of 6 cards I shared in my Sweet Sixteen party in my VIP Group on Facebook.  If you're in my group you can find all the videos to these projects there.  If you're not in my group, join today!  All are welcome!  I love today's card sooooo much!!!  The Country Floral Embossing Folder is one of my all time FAVE'S!!!!  You can get this embossing folder only this month during Sale-a-Bration with a qualifying order.  This is so impactful and sooooo easy to make!  First I inked up the inside of my embossing folder then I ran my cardstock through it and that's it!  You get that amazing color and texture and all you need to do is add a greeting to it!!!  I used the new Story Label Punch and the Strong and Beautiful Stamp Set.  I finished some ribbon under the greeting and some rhinestones.  So pretty!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: