Thursday, March 21, 2019

March Paper Pumpkin

This month's Paper Pumpkin is sooooo cute!!!  I love interactive cards, these pop up birthday cards are so awesome!!  Included in the set is lots of numbers so you can make any 'age' card you need.  Plus there's a free number set included in the kit this month you you'll have endless numbers!
I love the cake and presents that pop up from inside the card!  So cute!!  And they're easy and fun to put together.  If you're not subscribed to Paper Pumpkin now is a great time to subscribe.  You can subscribe monthly here.  Or maybe you just want to test drive Paper Pumpkin or earn some free Sale-a-Bration benefits with your subscription you can shop for prepaid subscriptions in my online store here.  I did an impromptu video in my Ruth's Stamping Corner VIP Facebook group showing the cards today.  Check it out below.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: