This week I'm sharing lots of samples from our new Hot Foil System. If you haven't checked out my post featuring the new system make sure to check it out here. I go over in video how to use it, some of our new products that go with it and of course card samples. This week I'm sharing the cards in better details. Our Hot Foil System is magical. Remember what it was like to heat emboss the first time? Using this system gives me a similar excitement, my excitement when heat embossing hasn't faded after 20 years, this one I don't think will either!
Today, we're diving a little deeper into the Garden Silhouette Hot Foil Die. This one is a huge card front sized hot foil die and it's amazing! For this card I foiled a whole 5 1/4" x 4" piece with the die then cut it into strips and ink blended it. I used the pink foil for this one and used a combo of Bubble Bath, Fresh Freesia and Berry Burst inks to ink blend it into that ombre look. The greeting is hot foiled with the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies, this time on our Velveteen Assortment Paper in silver foil. This adds another layer of luxury to the hot foil. The texture is amazing! My background is stamped with the Flourish and Frames Stamp Set. This is part of our Hot Foil Line, check out more from this bundle tomorrow!
Next up, this card is sooo stunning. I'm using a couple of the smaller butterflies from yesterdays card that I had left over. I paired that with a piece of Gorgeous Grape Two Toned that has been foiled with the Garden Silhouette Hot Foil Dies in Silver. Soooo gorgeous! I can't get enough!
I added a greeting from the Banner Sayings Set and a strip of Gold Foil Cardstock. This card is pretty simple but the foiling makes is completely stand out! Amazing!

Measurements Thank You Card
Berry Burst
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"
Fresh Freesia
5 1/4" x 4"
Bubble Bath
4" x 1 3/4"
Basic White
4" x 5 1/2" foiled then trimmed into 4" x 1 1/2" piece
Velveteen Assortment
Piece to foil/die cut
Measurements Hugged Card
Barely Blush
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"
Crisp Cantaloupe
5 1/4" x 4"
Gorgeous Grape Two Toned
5" x 3 3/4"
Gold Foil Cardstock
4" x 1/2"
Basic White
Piece for greeting
Butterflies
I have a full supply list linked below. You can shop for these products today!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment