Monday, August 12, 2024

Heat Of The Summer In Person Class

Over the weekend I held my August in person class.  If you're local in the Albuquerque, NM area I'd love for you to attend a class.  We have lots of fun.  My guests get to make five cards, if you place an order prior/at/after to the class you get a bonus 6th card.  So I have 6 amazing cards to share.  All the cards this month are designed for guys, but anyone would love these cards! I don't have a supply list or measurements that's a perk reserved for my guests at my class. 

The theme for this class was Heat Of The Summer-cards with a summer theme. 

Up first is the bonus card that those placing orders got to make.  I was inspired for this one by the creators of the Stampin' Through The Catalog Instagram Page.  They had a card similar and it was completely adorable!  I had to make one!  Lots of fun bright colors on this one.  I used the Flying By Set (Annual Catalog) and the Happy Little things Set (Online Exclusive) for this one. 


Next up is the Happiest Day Stamp Set from the Annual.  This fun set is so cute and I love the greeting!  I paired it up with the Lily Pond Lane DSP for a fun card.  


The Beach Day Stamp Set and Dies are the perfect summer set.  This card was so fun to make with new In Colors and bold images. 


The Citrus Blooms Bundle is completely adorable and perfect for summer but sometimes you don't want to, or have time to, color in images.  This card shows how quick and easy cards can be with no fancy coloring. 


I've been wanting to make a box card for a while, this class was the perfect opportunity.  We used the Submarine Life Set and Submarine Builder Punch.  Soooo cute!!!  


This card will lay flat for mailing too! 


Finally, summer isn't summer without shark week right?  This card features the Friendly Fins Bundle.  The dies are amazing!  I love how cute this cards is!  Contact me to attend an upcoming class.  I have some AMAZING classes coming soon! 


Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!









No comments: