Friday, August 2, 2024

Market Goodness Carrot Box Opener-VIDEO!

I have an adorable treat for you today featuring the Market Goodness Bundle.  This sweet bundle is so adorable and will be perfect for so many treat boxes!  I was inspired to make these after seeing this adorable box from fellow demonstrator Marisa Alvarez. My treat today is the same one she used the super cute carrot box openers, get them on Amazon here.  These are so handy to open all your Stampin' Up! purchases LOL. The carrots from the Market Goodness Bundle coordinate so perfectly!  

stampin up, market goodness

I paired up Pumpkin Pie for the carrots with the new Summer Splash.  This is such an amazing color combo! I kept everything super simple and added some sparkle and shine with some Peach Pie Glimmer Paper and Pearls.  I used Adhesive Sheets when I die cut my flowers to make them super simple to adhere.  

stampin up, market goodness

Make your own.

Summer Splash 2 1/2" x 4 1/4"
On short side score at 1/2" each side
On long side score at 2 1/2" and 3"

DSP 1" x 4 1/2"

Basic White, Peach Pie Glimmer Paper Scraps

stampin up, market goodness

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, market goodness

Shop my Online Store

No comments: