Monday, August 26, 2024

More Than Autumn Sneak Peek!

We are just over a week from launching the new September-December Mini Catalog, or Holiday Catalog as I generally refer to it.  The Mini Catalog will launch on September 4, 2024 and there are lots of amazing products in there!  This bundle, More Than Autumn is one of them and it's an incredible bundle!  So many greetings, so many images and amazing dies!  I know you'll love it!  I wanted to use it in some non-traditional fall colors.  I've seen great projects with this but they're all featured in those rich fall colors but I want to showcase how great this set will be year round, not just fall.  Let's face it when we buy supplies we want to use them for more than a couple of months, we need to stretch our money to make these products work year round.  Not to worry this bundle is perfect of that!  So I went with some bright, fun colors.  I colored my doughnuts in a few different 'frosting' flavors using Stampin' Blends.  They all look so yummy!  

stampin up, more than autumn

The greetings in this bundle are amazing, you can build so many different sentiments.  I fussy cut around the word 'doughnuts' we don't have a die for that but if you didn't want to fussy cut you could stamp it directly on the circle.  You might notice another new product on this card.  The Forever Plaid Embossing Folder is stellar!  You'll want to add that your year round use too!  Buy the More Than Autumn Bundle and the Forever Plaid Embossing Folder when the catalog launches on September 4, 2024.  All other supplies are available now in my Online Store.  I have a full supply list below.  

stampin up, more than autumn


 

No comments: