Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Potions and Spells Fun Fold-VIDEO!

Hello friends!  I'm back with fun Halloween card for you!  I'm loving this fun fold!  I can't wait to do more with this one.  I received a card with this fun fold from a swap I did in March at Stampin' Up!s OnStage Event.  The original card was from Brandy Cox and I loved her fold so I tucked it aside to do at a later time.  The Potions and Spells Bundle is the perfect bundle for this fun fold! 

stampin up, potions and spells

I love the watercolor look of the DSP and used that for my color inspiration.  I used Stampin' Blends to color my cauldron and bubbles.  I covered the bubbles with Wink of Stella for some much needed sparkle.  The card opens with both sides folding out.  Super cute!!  If you love this fun fold, check back on Friday for another variation of it.  

stampin up, potions and spells

Make your own.

Pretty Peacock
5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
5 1/4" x 4" embossed with Dashing Designs Folder
7 1/4" x 5 1/4" on the long side score at 1 3/8" and 2 1/2" from each side

DSP
1 1/8" x 5" (two pieces)
1 3/4" x 4 1/2"

Granny Apple Green
2" x 4 3/4"

Basic White
2" x 5"
scraps for stamping 

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, potions and spells


 

No comments: