Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Love Notes

While cleaning my desk I found more fun stuff.  You have no idea what a mess my desk was and who knows what else I'll unearth.  In my defense though, these things were in the drawers and cabinets and not so much on top.  So it didn't look too horribly messy.  Today's project is a gift SU gave us at the Albuquerque Regionals in October.  I tried to follow the directions but there were a couple problems.  I messed up and I didn't have the recommended stamp set.  So mine is similar but I kind of did my own thing :)  It holds 3 spots for love notes or any little notes.  The stamping is really subtle so it's hard to see in the picture.  I stamped the floral image from the Sale a Bration set on it and 'love you' in white over that.  It's really pretty in person just hard to see in the pictures-sorry. 

My favorite part of this is the little flowers.  I layered 2 of them on top of each other and ruffled up the top one after I stuck the brad through.  It's so cute and I love the idea, it would be perfect to make for Valentines day, or an anniversary.  So cute!!!  In other news the countdown is on.  There is only 1 week until Leadership-whooohoooo!!!!!  I am also happy to say that as far as stamping is concerned I'm done with my swaps, gifts etc.  I'll show you all that next week while I'm gone.  I'm so excited!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: