Thursday, January 12, 2012

So Pretty!

So pretty I don't even know where to start!!!  I love everything about this card.  EVERYTHING!!!  I guess we'll start with the main image.  The stamp set I used is Bordering on Romance from the Occasions Mini, seriously have you checked out this catalog yet?!  I stamped it in staz on and used my ink pads and blender pens to color it.  It's so pretty, it's subtle and elegant and I've forgotten how much I love to watercolor, so I'm glad that some of my new sets are line images like this, I can't wait to color more.  Of course I added pearls to the card, why not right?  I add them to everything anyway :)

Onto my next favorite part of this card.  The ribbon.  How much do I love this pleated ribbon, sooo soooo soooooo much!!!!  How sad am I that it's only in 4 colors, soooo soooo sad!  Behind the ribbon I added some crumpled up DSP, just for fun and it gives the card a fun look to it, it's subtle but it fits with the card.  So fun, and a great way to use those tiny scraps!  The bottom is embossed with the new border embossing folders in the mini.  I just love this card-so pretty!!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: