Thursday, January 26, 2012

Swapping Flowers

I'm finally back.  Thursdays are always busy for me, so clearly Thursdays are not the day that I should miss posting :)  But here I am!  This is my swap for our meeting tonight.  It was inspired by one of our make and takes that I showed you yesterday.  I used the same layout, changed the flowers and some of the other elements but it's a very similar card and I actually LOVE it.  The DSP is our new DSP from Sale a Bration.  It's so fun, you'll need to get a package!!!  Each flower is made from 3 of the largest flower from the Boho Blossom punch.  I crumpled them up and used a brad to hold them together. 
I'm so excited about our meeting tonight, we should have a large crowd and we have LOTS to share from Leadership so it will be fun!!!!!  I can't wait.  I'll have highlights from the meeting to show you next week. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

*Added 1/27:
I've had a couple questions on the card so I thought I'd post here to clarify a little more.  The card isn't folded in any special way, the scalloped border is simply another piece of cardstock that has been glued down on the card base and the scalloped edges roughed up a little. But you could certainly modify the card to have it fold under that flap.

Thanks so much for your comments!!!!!

1 comment:

Earlene said...

Love this card. Could you give more details about how it's made. Does the left edge tuck underneath the piece with flowers? Thanks for sharing!