Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Leadership Day 1.....

Here we are in San Antonio!  We are having so much fun.  We've been down to the river walk, we've enjoyed some stamp time, some amazing stamp samples and even fit in some time for some free wine tasting and mango wine smoothies-which are YUMMY!!!!!!!  The only disappointment has come when I tried to use my laptop, my laptop for whatever reason will not connect to the hotel wireless.  So my AMAZING roommate and upline has let me use her computer-what a great friend!  But I won't be able to share photos, but look forward to them when I return home.  Today we got our bags-they are sooooooo adorable!!  I just love them!!!!  We were also so pleasantly surprised when we went to make and takes we were given notepad holders (or perhaps mini catalog holders)! Either way they're fantastic and they're both made with new fabric from the next catalog!  FUN!!!!  We finished the day with Managers Reception, my first!  It was a lovely gathering where we enjoyed a light dinner and a lovely show in the theater.  I'm so looking forward to tomorrow!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: