Friday, January 13, 2012

Packed For Birthday!!!

I'll be the first to admit that when I saw the Packed for ____ stamps I was not excited.  I was sure I would never use them, they just weren't for me.  Lucky for me I was wrong!!!  I got all four of the Packed for stamps free from SU so I thought I better use them.  I'm so glad I did, I LOVE THEM!!!  I hope that if you're on the edge about them I can convince you that they really are fun sets to have! Today's card I love and I'll show you another one next week that is just perfect and my favorite card that I've made in a while, stay tuned :)

Over all the card is very simple, it was stamped twice to cover the cardstock.  I did use my stamp a ma jig for perfect placement.  I colored everything with my markers, I used Pear Pizzazz, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberrry, Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight.  Once the coloring was done, the hard part was done.  Once that was done it was just a quick run through the big shot to emboss the cardstock, tie some ribbon and you're done!  Easy peasy and so cute!!  How fun is this card???!!!  This would work for any of the Packed for ____ sets.  Still not convinced come back next week for my baby card!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way about the stamps and needed some inspiration. Thanks for providing it!! Now I think the stamp is CUTE!